* :Me: *

Well hello there and WELCOME to my blog!! Who is this Ally chic?! Well let me tell you! I'm a fun loving servant of God out of Orange Coutny who is passionate about photography,love and memories: so much so that it's become my life! I love to travel, talking with people, living life, watching movies, eating mustard, experiencing others love, sharing some Chipotle time! I'm out of the OC but would be up for traveling anywhere to take some photos and make some memories! I'm so happy your reading this and I can't wait to get to meet you! :)

Tuesday, October 22

J & E-man :: Just because :: Boston, MA

Traveled to one of my favorite cities for this goodness with this lovely and extremely fun couple!! A shoot with good people followed up with Indian food and lagit ice cream.. YES PLEASE! :)


No comments: